2010-06-06

Last Summer This Summer


Last summer I bought this dress. Twice. In blue and in grey. Everyone was wearing it, but I didn't care, cause this dress was just awesome. I wanted it, I needed it and for around 10€ I couldn't say no. But this summer everything will be different! Another country other fashion and my dress will rise up again. I'm so looking forward to bring all my new clothes home and to introduce them to my already full but waiting and me missing wardrobe. Let the games begin. Cause I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. agreed. there is something about this dress that evokes a double-take. it's simply designed, looks extremely comfortable + i bet it hangs beautifully on. hope you take pics in it while in the new country! :)

    xo,
    raven

    ReplyDelete

Yeah, thank you a lot for your comment!love dafnadiamant